Corn fritters are an old age classic while zucchini fritters, let's be honest, have been trending since 2010 - and they're still going strong.
So we thought we'd combine them and add a little midas cUp to spice things up.
A delicious way to boost your breakfast, and your body, for the day.
Gluten Free Spiced Corn and Zucchini Fritters
- 300g corn kernels, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini, grated, then drained through cheesecloth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk (or mylk)
- 1 cup flour, we like almond
- 1 tsp midas cUp
- Place corn, zucchini, eggs and milk into a bowl, mix together
- Sieve the flour and midas cUp into the wet ingredients, combine well
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Using a tablespoon, place heaped spoonfuls into the pan, shaping them into circles
- Turn when they’re golden, 2-3 minutes, and cook on other side
- Serve with some fresh avocado, sour cream or a poached egg