Possibly the most delicious smoothie there ever was. This hearty breakfast smoothie - or after dinner treat, is courtesy of our friends over at F45, with a twist.
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie
- 2 tbs avocado
- 2 tbs vegan protein powder
- 2 tsp (at least) raw cacao
- 2 tsp midas cUp
- 1.5 cups of milk or mylk, we like coco quench
- 2 dates (optional)
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Put everything in the blender and blitz. It's that simple.
- We like things a little richer, so we added 2 tbs of raw cacao powder, and it was delicious. Plus, a little extra antioxidants never hurt anyone...
- We used coco quench coconut mylk. They include brown rice mylk in this blend, which makes the mylk a little sweeter - so we limited the dates and didn't add rice malt syrup. Plus, this makes a delicious coconutty/chocolatey/delicious smoothie.
- Use as much or as little midas cUp as you like - the more the better when it comes to decreasing recovery time post workout...hello anti-inflammatory benefits.