A friend of ours sent across a link to this Healthy Instant Noodle recipe and asked if they could use midas cUp instead of plain turmeric. Of course, in fact, we think it might just be a whole lot tastier...
Images from www.feelthelean.com
Healthy Instant Noodles
- 1 Packet of rice noodles (‘Dongguan rice vermicelli’ these are the best variety)
- 2 Tablespoons of low sodium organic (msg free!) vegetable broth powder or liquid
- 2 teaspoons of midas cUp
- 2 Tablespoons of diced parsley (fresh)
*NOTE – This recipe makes enough for 2 or if you're really hungry, you're better off making the whole batch because no doubt you will love the leftovers.
- Place uncooked noodles in a pot and cover with water just above the noodles
- Place in the stock powder, midas cUp and parsley
- Bring it to the boil then simmer for 3 minutes
- Turn the heat off and it’s ready to serve (I do suggest waiting a few minutes before you dig in or you will seriously burn your mouth!)"