Pancakes, flapjacks, whatever you want to call them, no-one complains when they're served a delicious stack of golden rounds. And we have just the perfect recipe for any occasion.
Pancakes For Any Occasion
- 1 cup of flour, we like almond
- 1 cup of mylk, we like almond
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of midas cUp
- Butter or oil for cooking
- Whisk egg, add mylk and mix together
- Mix salt, flour and midas cUp in a separate bowl, making a well in the middle and pouring the wet ingredients, stirring as you pour
- Using a non-stick pan, add a small amount of butter or oil, when hot, add one large scoop of mixture to the pan, using the back of a spoon to form a 'circle' shape
- When you start to see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, flip to cook the other side
- Repeat until you've finished the batter
The beauty of this recipe is that it's savoury, so you can top with ANYTHING. A drizzle of honey and berries, or how about some eggs and bacon. It's that easy, and that delicious.