The Most Delicious Protein Balls
These little morsels of goodness are courtesy of our friend Victoria from @wellnesswithvic.
They're perfect for an on-the-go or post-workout snack, keep them in the fridge for when you need a tasty 'pick me up'.
- 150 grams raw unsalted cashews (roughly 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 8 fresh big, pitted Medjool dates
- 2 teaspoons of midas cup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup plain protein powder of choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- For rolling: extra desiccated coconut mixed with a pinch of midas cup
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until a smooth, sticky dough forms.
- Use a spoon to scoop out into your hands, and roll into balls, then rolling in extra coconut mixture.
- Place balls in tray/container, and refrigerate or freeze until solid (if freezing, remove from freezer 5 minutes prior to eating to allow ball to soften slightly).
- Can be stored in the fridge for at least a week, and the freezer for at least a month!