Thanks Jaclyn from Physic 2 Function.
"Brunch healthy perfection 👌🏼 Homemade banana, flaxmeal & slippery elm bark pancake topped home made turmeric cashew cream (mix cashew cream and @midascupofficial for a flavoured turmeric kick). Topped with, coming into season, figs and blueberries 😍
I prefer sugar free but you can top with a little drop of maple syrup for the sweet tooth crew out there ✌🏼😋⭐️ Super healthy and easy on a sensitive stomach #pancakes #antiinflammatory #wheatfree #glutenfree #dairyfree #guthealthy #banana #flax #figs #blueberries #turmeric #healthy #homemade #guthealing #fruit #plantbased #yum"
Whilst Jaclyn didn't post the actual recipe, it's super easy to make vegan pancakes.
Sugar Free, Vegan Pancake
- 1 large banana
- 3 Tbs ground flax seeds (flax meal)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbs slippery elm
- Cashew cream
- 1 tsp midas cUp
- 1 fresh fig
- Mash banana, mix in all other ingredients
- Using a non-stick pan, spoon some of the mixture, using the back of the spoon to make a 'pancake' shape
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook for 3 minutes on the other side
- Top with desired toppings - in this case, midas cUp cashew cream, figs and blueberries